Forever - chris brown

Saturday, January 12, 2008

beerday

hahaha so how will i start this?

hours before my birthday was all fucked up i really thought to my self i will not enjoy my beer day as i planned every year! sigh sigh sigh

and then the text messages started coming thru! and i started feeling better about myself. but still i have to spent the day to the farthest places in Valenzuela thinking im gonna deliver a baby. i hate it still my day was all gloomy everywhere and oh! my mom forgot it was my bday so my day was fucked up really!! the only thing making my b day a lil special was my friends puks and ariane and the birthday greetings!

i really thought to my self my day will be over. but i guess ther is no perfect bdays after all its up to you how will you make it far less perfect. and i did. i forced myself to enjoy my day and i did!!!

to the people who greeted me!
thank you all
i really did appreciate it
keep those love coming


plus me and my best gal pal are bate na i realized that friend fight! but if they love each other no matter what happens, if they fight or lose time to each other they will still end up together! hahaha i love it

No comments: