Forever - chris brown

Thursday, January 3, 2008

yeh!!! like barfing can help you

haaaaaaayyy kawawa naman yung pinsan ko:(

i was on my way home when actually a couple of steps till i reach our gate when i saw this two un familliar girls:

girl 1: kuya kuya
me:yep?
girl 1: si tin tin kasi!
me: bakit?
girl 1: kasi nag cutting classes siya, naginuman kami ayun di makatayu
me: ay weh?! sunduin ko cia
girl 1: opo


so as the kuya of the family i went there to check her out, fetch her and see how drunk my cousin is....

so when i got there oh my oh my!!!!! there's barf everywhere and boy oh boy girl 1's mom is furious

mom: dapat yung mommy mu na lang yung sumundo nang makita nia yung nangyare sa pinsan mo
me: sorry po talga sorry!!
mom: anu pa nga ba? eh nangyare na

at that time i really wanna slap my cousin for barfing all over someones house. but hey kawawa naman..... so i carried her out to a trycicle

me: ayan kasi di ka nagyaya
cousin: ........
me: anu ba nangyare sayu?
cousin:......

ofcourse she looks sooo drunk, sweaty and all her hair was so wet of barf ohhhhhh i cant even touch her, i was tapping her back. she might choke on her barf or something....

then when the queen bee herself(my mom) went home oh boy! she was soooo furious.....

hahaha but honestly awang awa ako sa sa pinsan ko




9:07 pm, haaaaayyyy my life is boring right now, i need to be occupied! i hate being single!!!!

No comments: