Forever - chris brown

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

hi there


hi people im john isaac 19 yr old guy from pasig
i was born on january 11, 1989 in the year of the dragon and in the month of capricorn.
ofcourse i have common capricorn traits like im hardworking, patient, easy to deal with, hard headed, i am ambitious but i always keep my foot on the ground:) i am a nursing student( my god!! course ng bayan) but its ok, atleast im enjoying my life as a nurse. dapat kasi art student ako kaso isang university lang yung pinag applyan ko ng fine arts so i ended up being a nursing student
so much about me.....


so i created this blog to write on my daily,monthly journal. i had a lots of blog sites and blog entries before but i didn't manage to update them so they ended up in my trash bin.

No comments: